Autopathy Conference 2023
Autopathy lives and evolves. Thanks to our practice. Although media intimidation is intensifying and difficulties are increasing, we also see a different reality. The reality of people who improve and heal after the subtle action of individually established parameters of autopathy. We have already met fourteen times to share our experiences, the first time in 2008, and it always took our knowledge a step further. And it also always lifted our spirits and reinforced the awareness that autopathy is something that has the potential to change the world. Above all, the world of personal experience, in the center of which each of us lives. We have something that the most people don’t even know about. We want to be even more successful in mitigating and eliminating suffering. Therefore, I invite those of you, who practice autopathy, to our 15th conference. And I ask those who have the ability to articulate their experiences and the courage to share them with others to submit the topics of their papers on time. I’m looking forward to it.
Yours, Jiri Cehovsky
- Kristyna Brzkova: Nine years of autopathy in the family: Thanks to autopathy, our lives have changed! We are different, more satisfied, healthy, successful, and above all, our lives have gained a new dimension.
- Andrea Ettensperger: A case of mononucleosis and quick cure for chronic ailments.
- Carmel Breadner: My self-healing of several long-term chronic conditions.
- Lenka Kolarikova, BSc (Hons): Autopathy made from body chakras.
1. Multiple and long-term chronic illnesses of a middle-aged woman – ‘…for the first time in her life she felt completely healthy’.
2. The case of a boy with Lyme disease and psychological problems.
- Jan Matyas, MSc: Two classic cases.
- Ladislava Bilkova, MA: Two cases.
1. Many years of knee problems and irregular menstruation.
2. Reduction of problems that occurred recently to an adult woman after vaccination.
- Vladimir Galba, MSc: The case of a boy after mushroom poisoning.
- Veronika Kucerova, MA: 16 years with autopathy.
- Tomas Volfschütz, MSc: Experiments with a new substance from the body. Healing a blind dog.
- Alena Hamplova, MD.: Long-term experience with autopathy, self-treatment, personality development and the reflection on the position of autopathy.
- Sofia Mattei: Qualitative effects of autopathy – treatment of a boy in puberty.
- Jiri Cehovsky, MA: What has proven to be the most effective these days and what surprised and inspired us the most.
Saturday 28 January 2023, from 8:00 UTC to 13:00 UTC
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
The conference will take place on the Internet via a video conference application. You can use a computer, tablet or mobile phone to participate. You will receive detailed information after logging in.
The conference will be in English, contributions from other languages will be simultaneously interpreted into English.
Please send the application for the conference by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Enter your name, e-mail, country)
Participants whose paper will be included in the program have access for free.
Participants from the European Union will pay EUR 38 to Euro account 2901365129/2010, IBAN: CZ5520100000002901365129, BIC: FIOBCZPPXXX. Please include your name in the note for the recipient.
Participants from additional countries will pay $38 via PayPal. After submitting the application, we will send you a PayPal Money Request, which you can pay by credit card or from your PayPal account.
Subscribe for news!
Insert your e-mail and we will send you a note when new article is published.